woensdag 11 maart 2009

Bux.to Get paid for surfing ads.

Well let me begin with telling you this one is my favorite PTC. I will post my pay out details below.
This PTC is very reliable, $0.08-$0.10 per day guarantee, you get paid for clicking the ads and visiting the websites. Some earning example from the website bux.to:

Earnings Example
» You click 10 ads per day = $0.10
» 20 referrals click 10 ads per day = $2.00
» Your daily earnings = $2.10
» Your weekly earnings = $14.70
» Your monthly earnings = $63.00

This is a great way to get some extra cash if you have some referrals beneath you too.


Max earnings: unlimited

Time occupation: Little, takes me about 5 minutes total a day to click all ads and web pages.

Referral ability: Yes (1 level)

Bonuses: Yes, $0.05 for sign-up, $0.02 for reading the newsletters and a $0.02 Refer-a-friend-pre-bonus.

Earnings: $0.01 per viewed ad/website, 0.01 per viewed ad/website by referral

Time per view: 30 seconds

Payout ways: All goes through alertpay, wich on their turn devides into the next options: Check, bankwire, bank transfer, money order, paypal. Other payment options will be availablesoon

Min earning for payout: $10 for standaard members and $75 for Prepaid Bux.to MasterCard® holders.

Availability: worldwide

My review: 8/10. Very reliable one, payout can take some time though but you get it at least. Takes very little time, for me about 5 minutes a day(during the surfing that is), about 2.5 hours a month. Let's calculate, say you click for about $0.10 a day. Thats aproxamitly $3 a month and if I would have 10 referrals who do the same, then thats 10*$3=30 +my $3 is $33 dollars a month. So for the 2.5 hours work per month you earn $13.2 an hour. Isn't that great.

My received payouts: (since 07/08) $11.32, $15.29, $10.89, $33.01, $33.40

Click here to join now


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten